A metal glove with patented benefits
With its patented metal clasp and its unmatched fit the niroflex 2000 stands for high wearing comfort and fatigue-free working.
And these are the characteristics
- Unique fit based on ergonomic design without mesh overflow at the fingertips
- Elegant stainless steel gloves and high-quality stab resistant gloves in one
- Easy handling and no need for spare parts like press buttons, buckles or replacement straps
- Easy cleaning without residue
- Patented metal clasp for easy and infinitely adjustable fastening
- Strap is made from ring mesh
- High flexible enforcements for exceptional comfort and to keep the metal glove from sliding down the arm
- Also available in a detectable version
Niroflex 2000 stainless steel gloves are approved in accordance to DIN EN 1082-1 / ISO 13999-1.
Niroflex 2000 chainmail gloves are on the USDA accepted equipment list.